- March 22
- Telephone Conference
- Comprehensive School-Based Health Clinic Program Request for Proposals
- April 7 – 9
- 2010 national forum in Philadelphia
Building Innovative Partnerships for Student Success: The Key to America's Future
Hosted by the Georgia State Advisory Council on Early Childhood Education and Care.
- Through April 21
- Georgia Reads Aloud
Help DECAL log one million books read with children in Georgia.
- What's New
- Lawmakers urge the Georgia General Assembly to use KIDS COUNT data.
- Connected to Public Policy connects communities to state policy in action. Check out our weekly newsbulletin during the General Assembly.
- Good health is a growing concern for all Georgians. It's time for us to get involved in making real change in health reform.
- DFCS announces administrative review appeals process for caretakers with substantiated cases of abuse and neglect.
- Advocates Celebrate the Millionth Child Enrolled in Georgia's Pre-K Program at Step Up for Kids Rally.
- The Spalding County Collaborative Authority for Families and Children is better equipped to deal with issues of poverty thanks to a new American Recovery and Reinvestment Act Program. Read more.
- Georgia ranks 42nd in the nation in the well-being of children according to the new 2009 KIDS COUNT Data Book.
Find Your Local Collaborative:
Family Connection is a statewide network of 159 county collaboratives in Georgia. Through collaboration communities strive to improve the quality of life for Georgia's children and families. Learn more